Saturday, February 08, 2014

2014 Nicholl Screenwriting Competition




Well, that time of the year is upon us again, the 2014 Academy Nicholl Screenwriting and dream crushing Competition is now accepting entries. Last year, I went Nicholl-free for the first time in a while. I’ve run out of things to tweak with the current script so it looks like I’ll be jumping into the fray with my supernatural thriller.

You know the drill:

Early deadline: 5:00 p.m. PT,  February 28; entry fee US$35
Deadline: 5:00 p.m. PT, April 10; entry fee US$50
Late deadline: 5:00 p.m. PT, May 1; entry fee US$65

Details can be found here: http://www.oscars.org/press/pressreleases/2014/20140130a.html

When the notifications are sent out in August, I'll probably be shaking an angry fist the sky and cursing Greg Beal, but I still think it's the best bang for your buck when it comes to screenwriting contests. Good luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...