Sunday, January 20, 2013

Contest Alert: NBC Drama Challenge



NBC is honored to partner with the annual New York Television Festival to discover inspiring, fresh writers. From the network that brings you hit shows like REVOLUTION and GRIMM we are looking for our next big, splashy drama. Here at NBC, no topic or genre is off limits. What excites us most are passionate ideas and strong, bold characters with specific points of view. We are offering a $25,000 prize along with the chance that we may develop your winning script and/or engage you to write additional ideas.

What do I need to submit?
 

    Produced Pilot Scene (not to exceed 10 minutes in length)
    Pilot Script (1-2 Acts, not to exceed 40 pages in length)
    Series overview (not to exceed 2 pages in length)
    Signed Entry Packet


Click here for details.

I'm currently up to my elbows with my 2013 Nicholl Fellowship entry, but a free contest with a $25,000 prize is mighty tempting. Really wish I had heard about it in November. I have a pilot idea on the back burner, but I doubt it would be ready for the March 15th deadline. The last thing I need right now is distraction. Great opportunity though...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...