Thursday, July 12, 2012

9 Months Later...



I get a response from a production company informing me that they don't accept unsolicited screenplays. It took nine months just to say, 'We're not interested.' Don't they think I might have gotten the hint by now? It's not like I was flooding their inboxes on a weekly basis with desperate e-mails. I queried a few places earlier in the year, but my focus has been procrastinating writing. Thank God I didn't plunk down money on some screenwriting contests because my supernatural thriller was so not ready. Still not exactly sure when it will be...

My last script got some reads, did well in a few minor contests, but in the end, it just wasn't good enough. There's no shame in admitting it. The only thing I can do is try to learn from my mistakes and move on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...