Friday, December 30, 2011

Underworld: Endless War


Thought I posted this already...

I was always a big advocate of taking the Underworld universe into the realm of animation, so I was excited to see a clip of the animated short included as an extra on the upcoming DVD boxset. Apparently, it's a prequel to Underworld: Awakening and explains what happened to Michael -- you might have noticed that he isn't in the trailer. Can't say that I'm a huge fan of the artwork. Reminds me of Van Helsing: The London Assignment.



At one point, I seriously toyed with the idea of creating concept art for my werewolf script and putting it on youtube. Nothing fancy, just a simple slideshow set to music. Maybe I'll revisit the concept in 2012.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...