Monday, September 26, 2011

The Awakening Trailer



I was really looking forward to the release of Dream House this Friday... until I learned that it wouldn't be screened for critics -- DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER! BAD MOVIE ALERT! I'll wait for the DVD.

The Awakening looks like a suitable replacement. I enjoyed Rebecca Hall's performance in The Town and this trailer certainly seems to have the goods. I think I like it better than Daniel Radcliffe's Woman In Black. It's funny, we see plenty of female psychics in the movies, but I'm having a hard time coming up with female debunkers.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi

Just to let you know that the London Screenwriters' Festival 2011 kicks off on October 28th for a three day festival like no other - http://www.londonscreenwritersfestival.com. It will be a fantastic opportunity for getting in touch with fellow writers and industry professionals.

Best wishes,
Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...