Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Upcoming Shows...



AWAKE (NBC, ???) - This looks amazing! But I have no faith in NBC. They'll find some way to screw it up.



GRIMM (NBC, Fridays @ 9pm) - Interesting enough. Reminds me of that proposed Van Helsing TV series that never got off the ground. But why pit it against Fringe and Supernatural!? Oh, it's on NBC. Never mind...



ONCE UPON A TIME (ABC, ???) - Don't know about this one. Feels more like a cable movie than a series.



PERSON OF INTEREST (CBS, Thursdays @ 9pm) - CBS is taking a huge gamble here. It could get crushed by Grey's Anatomy. Jonathan Nolan and J.J. Abrams sounds like a dynamic duo on paper. I really want to like this, but... it feels a little cold. The number stuff is also vaguely reminiscent of an element in another Abrams show...



SECRET CIRCLE (THE CW, Thursdays @ 9pm) - I guess witches are the new vampires. I'm not the intended target audience, but even I can see that it will pair up nicely with The Vampire Diaries.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...