Thursday, May 05, 2011

April Foolishness


Looking back, it probably wasn't a wise idea to simultaneously work on two scripts for two contests with looming deadlines because I didn't get very far with either. My supernatural thriller is far from finished, the sitcom script sank, and blog posts were scarce. I'm tempted to shoot for the Austin deadline, but I doubt that I'll be satisfied with Draft X by then. Frankly, I'm a little down on screenwriting contests. It's Nicholl Fellowship or bust with my early entry and that's it.

It's time to start querying again. My unfinished supernatural thriller spec gives me too much of an excuse to procrastinate. I would love to have 3-4 red hot specs at the ready for prospective agents and managers, but I don't. And the reality is that it just takes one...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...