Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Noooo!

So I'm reading about SyFy's upfront presentation and I come across this:

In the Dark -- In the Dark follows a misfit group of third tier ghost hunters whose misguided efforts tend to highlight their incompetence rather than any paranormal activity.

There goes one of the sitcom ideas that I've been kicking around for the last few years. I had gotten pretty deep with an outline/treatment, but was still waffling with other show ideas. A workplace comedy with a fantastical element seemed interesting and different enough to stand out. Apparently, SyFy thought so as well.

This happens to me more often with ideas for television than features. I really can't complain too much, because the story wasn't coming together the way I would have liked — probably would've gone back to it at the eleventh hour though. On to sitcom idea B...

1 comment:

LoveCinema said...

I just started a new social media platform for film enthusiasts and film professionals- please join and share your voice on current issues. I can be reached at Kalli@lovecinema.com
www.LoveCinema.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...