Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Adventure Continues

The production company received my release form late Tuesday and off went the script on Wednesday morning -- couldn't resist a few last minute tweaks. I should hear from them in a few weeks. And the wait begins....

At some point, I plan on resubmitting to the companies that didn't respond on my first go around, but I'm trying to sync it with early contest results. And speaking of contests...

I'm not foolishly putting all my eggs in the Nicholl Fellowship basket this year. The Austin Film Festival and the PAGE Awards are two other likely candidates. Austin's screenplay competition is on that next tier after Nicholl. I haven't experienced it, but the festival itself is said to be an excellent place to network. PAGE has a pretty good reputation and nifty cash prizes. I also like the fact that both contests feature genre categories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...