Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tick, Tick

The Trackingb.com late deadline is slowly creeping up on me, only few days away. Aside from the occasional tweak, my script has been done for a while. Only thing left to do is hit send. Moving along, even though I've settled on a idea for the ION TV-movie contest, some of the nuts and bolts still manage to elude me. I've got the structure figured out, but I haven't found an interesting enough protagonist. And unlike my last pilot attempt, I'm trying not to go overboard with the supernatural/fantasy stuff...

4 comments:

Coy said...

I'm always willing to help critique or make suggestions. I owe you one. ;)

screamwriter said...

Thanks!

Coy said...

So.. did you submit!?!

screamwriter said...

Unfortunately, I had a small financial emergency, so no... but if you submitted, good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...