Sunday, March 15, 2009

Let the Right One In



It's rare when a film lives up to the hype, but this was pretty close. One of the better vampire films I've seen in quite some time. Can't go into detail without getting all spoilery, but definitely check this one out. There's an American remake in the works -- who would've guessed -- and I have serious doubts if they'll be able to pull it off. The tween leads might give audiences the wrong impression about the mature tone of the story -- which surprised me. No sparkly vampires playing baseball here.

2 comments:

K J Gillenwater said...

Oh, yay! I'm so glad to hear this. I've had this one on my Netflix list for a few months now. The trailer gave me goosebumps. I will have to move it to the top now!

screamwriter said...

I wouldn't exactly call the film a scarefest, but it's definitely creepy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...