Monday, November 10, 2008

The Invasion

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Dear Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig,

You’re both talented and accomplished actors, but please stop making movies together. You're like some bizarro Wonder Twins couple, canceling each other out. I gave you a pass after the average “Golden Compass”, but this stinker is just plain indefensible. “The Invasion” makes Lindsay Lohan’s “I Know Who Killed Me” look like “Silence of the Lambs”. You've moved on to bigger and better projects, but if you ever get the inkling to hook up on screen again... don't!

Your pal,
Screamwriter

Okay, so I’m being a bit facetious, but it’s still an awful movie. How do you screw up a concept that’s been done a million times over? Maybe that’s the problem. A Hail Mary pass to be bold and daring, instead turns into a flat, uninteresting film. And don’t get me started on that ending. I honestly expected the “real” ending to pop up after the closing credits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm, this film is 15 months old. You only just saw it or why the late rant?

screamwriter said...

Just saw it, but there's really no rhyme or reason to my posts. Whatever strikes my fancy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...